Professional Regular Cleaning Services
The service “Regular Cleaning” is directed to the all property owners in London who need regular daily, weekly or monthly cleaning. You choose when our cleaner can visit your home at convenient for you time and date! Some of our customers prefer the regular cleaning to be done without their presence at home. In this case, we offer the service key collection. So even if you are on vacation or you just need urgently to leave home for a few days – our housekeeper will take care of the flawless condition of your home.
You can leave a list of tasks that our cleaner will fulfill in your absence. This list may include tasks as -laundry, drying your clothes and bedding, even watering the plants.
Our request is before the visit of our cleaner you to provide them DETERGENTS AND EQUIPMENT.
We would like to remind you once again that all our cleaners are pre-screened, qualified professionals with years of experience and impeccable reputation!
What the list of tasks may include :
- dedusting of available surfaces
- bed linen change
- cleaning and polishing the mirrors and bedside tables
- arranging clothes in and out of the wardrobe
- cleaning of skirting
- HOOVERING and MOPPING everywhere
- disinfecting and polishing of all available surfaces.
- cleaning and disinfection of taps, cabin, bathtub or Jacuzzi
- deep disinfection of toilet
- cleaning of toilet tables and mirrors
- arrangement of towels and shampoos
- cleaning and replacing the plastic bag from the trash bin
- cleaning of all kitchen surfaces and countertops
- cleaning of cupboards, hobs, microwave, oven, washing machine,
- washing and drying the dishes and glasses
- washing clothes / with washing machine only /
- hanging up the laundry
Living room and the other rooms:
- cleaning and polishing of all furniture and home appliances
- vacuum cleaning of all soft furnishings
- cleaning of skirting
- HOOVERING and MOPPING
If you want cleaning of interior blinds or windows, please, write it on the TASK LIST.
“VIP Cleaning London” LTD offers low prices of its services, which are undoubtedly extremely affordable for each household:
|Every day||£10.90/1 hr minimum -3 hrs|
|Every week||£11.90 /1 hr minimum -3 hrs|
|Bi weekly||£12.90 /1 hr minimum -3hrs|
Note the following:
Please note that our service Regular Cleaning is designed for those households where periodically cleaning is performed or the condition of the property is at a satisfactory level. If your home is in a poor condition, then you need to use the appropriate for the purpose service – Deep Cleaning
In case that your property is in an extremely poor condition and you did not inform us in advance, it is completely likely we to fulfill one of these conditions:
– To abandon operating the service and as a result of this you must pay us £ 30 compensation;
– The hours of cleaning will be increased to achieve the required result;
– In case that you still insist your home to be cleaned regardless of the poor condition we will charge you double price!
If you are unsure about the condition of the property, you must contact us by phone, email or the contact form..
Please, when contact our online consultants, be honest in order we to be the most useful for you.
The payment can be done in the following two ways:
- Bank transfer – 48 hours before the service. (Bank details will be provided)
- Cash payment – on the same day after cleaning or pre-payment or at an office of the company on request.
After the payment we can send you an INVOICE to your email address or to a physical address.
“VIP CLEANING LONDON” LTD has mobile staffs of cleaners, ready to reach anywhere in London in the shortest possible time. We have flexible working hours, we work both at the weekends and during the holidays
We clean houses and flats in all areas of London!
For the cleaning of homes outside London – to 10 miles is paid in addition a transport fee of £ 20.
Please note that in the below mentioned areas of London we have logistics centers for the fastest service of our customers:
N7 – Caledonian Road, Holloway Road
NW3– Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road, West Hampstead, Finchley Road & Frognal, Belsize Park, Chalk Farm
W5– Hanger Lane, Park Royal, Ealing Broadway, Ealing Common, South Ealing
SW6 – Fulham Broadway, Putney Bridge, Imperial Wharf
SW12 – Balham
SE14– New Cross, New Cross Gate
E3 – Mile End, Bromley-by-Bow, Dovens Road
N16– Rectory Road, Stamford Hill
N22– Wood Green
NW1-Regents Park, Warren Street, Marylebone, Baker Street, Great Portland Street
W2– Bayswater, Hyde Park Corner
EC2 – Moorgate, Liverpool Street