HOUSE DEEP CLEANING SERVICES IN LONDON
What does Deep Cleaning mean?
Deep cleaning is a once service when every nook and equipment in the house are cleaned and disinfected to the smallest detail and it is recommended to be done every six months.
Deep cleaning is usually done annually or after a party, in preparing for holidays, in special occasions,when leaving the property – known also as End of tenancy cleaning, or after the long and cold winter.
What does Deep Cleaning include?
Deep cleaning of a kitchen:
- Cleaning the oven outside – if you want cleaning inside, visit our page Oven Cleaning Services
- Hobs of the cooker
- External and internal deep cleaning of a microwave oven
- External cleaning of refrigerator and freezer – if you want cleaning inside, check out our service Fridge Cleaning
- External and internal deep cleaning of a dishwasher and disinfection of the filter
- External and internal deep cleaning of cupboards
- Cleaning, polishing and disinfecting of a sink and a countertop
* When cleaning refrigerators and freezers – 48 hours before the planned cleaning, unplug them and remove your food and drinks
** We would like to note that our detergents are professional and they remove all traces of grease and food residue.
Deep cleaning of a bathroom and a toilet
- External and internal deep cleaning of a shower and disinfection
- External and internal deep cleaning of a wash basin and taps, and disinfection
- Deep cleaning of bath and disinfection
- Deep cleaning of jacuzzi and disinfection
- External and internal deep cleaning of a washing machine and disinfection
- Tumble dryer – removal of water and cleaning the filter
- Toilet – removing limestone and disinfection
- Shower taps – removing limestone, disinfecting and polishing
- Deep cleaning and disinfection of the tiles in the bathroom and toilet
- Deep cleaning and disinfection of the floors – tiles in the bathroom and the toilet
- External and internal cleaning of a toilet locker
House cleaning in living and sleeping areas
- Living room
- Dining room
- Office room
- Fan (vacuuming)
- Cobwebs removing
- Dedusting interior blinds
- Cleaning the windows inside
- Vacuuming and cleaning the radiators
- Cleaning the paintings and fasteners
- Home appliances – TVs, stereo systems, speakers
- Removing dust from lighting fixtures
- Deep cleaning of skirting, sills, doors
- Cleaning and polishing the furniture
- Cleaning the beds, wardrobes and window showcase – including the spaces below.
- Cleaning the sofas, if possible moving them to 100%, removing the dust beneath them.
- Cleaning and polishing tables and glass tops, chairs
It is important to note that the below mentioned furniture is cleaned ONLY BY VACUUMING:
- Soft furniture – sofas, armchairs, chairs, stools
- Backs of beds
However, if you want to bring their fresh and beautiful appearance back, and to perfume them, we suggest you to check our other services, which are understandably extra paid – see more at: Carpet Steam Cleaning or Upholstery Steam Cleaning
Corridor and stairs
- removing the cobwebs
- dedusting the lighting fixtures,
- cleaning the light switches
- contacts, pictures, hooks
- doors, cabinets for shoes / behind and under them /.
- cleaning and polishing all kinds of railings – wooden, glass, metal
- vacuuming, mopping and disinfecting of any kind of floor and skirtings.
Why our service is Professional Deep Cleaning ?
As a professional company “VIP Cleaning London” LTD has a rich experience in the Deep Cleaning and it firmly stays on the field of deep cleaning with its business projects and extensive service packages that meets every budget and needs.
When we clean your property we comply with your requirements, regardless of your work time and schedule, no matter the size of the property and how long the cleaning will take.
All our staff have undergone preliminary training and is qualified to handle professional machine equipment for cleaning and to use detergents.
We guarantee 100% that our cleaners will clean and disinfect perfectly your home and appliances. Each of them has many years of experience in the company and time-proven qualities. You can completely trust us, you will not have any damages or missings from your property!
Immediately after the deep cleaning, you can check it to be sure that we have completed the professional service for which you have paid!
You can have a look at posts from our clients who have already benefited from our service:
How much does it cost?
The standard cleaning of a house with two bedrooms can take 3-4 hours per a week, while the deep cleaning can take from 4 to 12 hours. This understandably reflects on the final price, depending on the size of your property, its condition, the number of premises, the furniture and appliances in it.
The Deep Cleaning servise is charged per an hour – £15 (includes 30% discount)
Minimum -3 hrs
|Professional Deep Cleaning||£15 /1hr|
For detailed information on prices for Deep Cleaning Service click here: PRICES
Which areas of London do we clean?
We clean all areas of London, without any exception or extra costs!
The areas with a congestion charge and with a permit are additionally paid
For more details see here:
Why choose us – “VIP Cleaning London” LTD ?
- Experienced and professional teams of cleaners
- We use only professional equipment and detergents
- We use eco detergents and disinfectants
- We offer flexible working time 24/7 – even we work during the weekends and public holidays
- We offer fair and affordable prices.
For whatever reason you want your home to be deeply cleaned – trust us fully!
Do not hesitate to contact us at any time for details and bookings. Our phone line is open 24/7 and our consultants will be happy to help you.
Our idea is – you, our customers to have the cleanest home in London!